Combating Marine Pollution & Protecting Waters!
We can help you combat the challenge of cleaning up floating trash in your area with our end-to-end solutions
Marine & Aquatic debris, garbage and trash is one of the most widespread solvable pollution problems plaguing the world’s oceans, rivers and lakes. Successful waste management, floating garbage collection and debris removal requires a comprehensive understanding of marine and aquatic environments together with the necessary experience with debris equipment like trash barriers and booms.
DESMI ENVIRO-CARE TARGETS:
- Protection of waterways, lakes, marinas, near shore / shore-based units from being awash with floating debris / seaweeds
- Accumulating the ocean bound floating debris in all kinds of water bodies and coastal terrains
- Recovery of accumulated debris through manual/automatic/robotic equipment
- Process the collected waste in Waste Processing Plants to achieve “Zero Waste”
- Processing of Organic and Plastics components in Municipal Solid Waste into commercially viable by-products.?
- Use of crop residue, also known as “Biomass”, in converting it to products.
- Processing of Sewage Sludge into Phosphorus rich fertilizer which can then be mixed with the soil